Get More Orders from Location-Based & Near Me Searches
Let customers order directly from your venue via Google Search, Google Maps, or Google Assistant.
Google orders will be sent directly to your POS through our integration with Square, so you don't need to handle any extra tablets or software!
Connect with more customers, more often
70% of all Google searches for takeaway ordering start with cuisine-type phrases, the other 30% are for restaurants by name.
Our easy Google integration will help your restaurant be seen by customers - no matter how they prefer to search.
Never pay a cent of commission!
Google Ordering lets you take more orders from new and existing customers without charging any commissions.
That means more of your hard earned cash can stay in the till instead of being eaten up by "partners".
Tap Into the Power of Google
Turn searches into sales as customers place orders through Google.
Send orders directly to your existing POS. A seamless experience for everyone.
Flexible ordering lets you choose to offer takeaway or delivery options for customers.
Wide range of delivery integrations available including commission-free providers.
Improve the presence and power of your Google Listing.
Venues usually have their first Google order in 24 hours!
How Google Ordering Works
Customers choose to order directly on Google
They makes their choices and pay securely (or at pick up)
The order is sent directly to your POS for you to approve
The order is then printed, and prepared... ready to go!
Get Access to More Orders For Less
No commissions, no hidden fees, no contracts... All for a low monthly fee of $120 per venue
Let's talk about connecting your venue with more customers, increasing your order volumes, and saving money on commissions.
What Customers Are Saying About Google Ordering
“I’m completely sold on AGFG/Google Ordering now. You can have the most comfortable seats, and offer an amazing dining-in experience, but there will always be those customers who want to order restaurant quality food sitting at home watching Netflix.”
“The cost of meat is up, minimum wage is up, everything is going up, the world is shutting down and we are working on how to survive. Google Ordering allows us to market our own brand and get people to order directly from us, rather than using that third-party option, which is so important, especially right now.”
“We 100% recommend AGFG/Google Ordering. We didn’t have a program before and it is fantastic! We have seen 100% growth in online orders"
Questions? Read the Google Ordering FAQ!
Our order with Google integration updates instantly - meaning if you have to close for the day, or turn off a specific item, as soon as the change is made that information is sent to Google so you won't have to worry about any unhappy customers.
Yes – you will get access to all customer data from those who order via Google.
You can choose to have customers pay using a credit card, or pay at pick-up (or both) - you have full control.
Google Online Ordering is a great way to attract new customers and keep existing ones. It provides a fast and convenient way to order on a platform customers know and trust (Google) and when it’s convenient for the customer, they will use it time and time again! The best part - WOWAPPS doesn't charge you commissions on your Google Orders.