Usage of WOWAPPS products and services constitutes customer's acceptance of WOWAPPS billing policy, and all customers must comply with this billing policy.
Special note regarding signed contracts: If you entered into a signed contract for your services, such as an annual contract, please review your contract for specific terms relating to your obligations in addition this billing policy. In the event the terms of your signed contract conflict with these terms, the signed contract will prevail.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all accounts are set up on a prepaid basis, and payment must be received by WOWAPPS before any billable product or service is provided/activated. Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription fees.
- Subscription billing is based on availability of products and services, not based on usage
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current. This can be done online through the Billing section in the My Account Area. To access the My Account Area click here.
- All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Payment receipts are available to customers upon request or through email@example.com
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer's specific billing cycle date.
- Late Fee: All past due accounts may be assessed a late fee.
- Delinquent Payments: In the event any payment is 7 days past due the account may be disabled until balances are paid in full. When disabled, all access will be suspended and data will be unavailable.
- Deactivation: Once an account is delinquent 60 days, it may be cancelled due to non-payment. Once cancelled, the customer will not be able to recover any files until the account is current. Application data may be stored for up to 90 days post-cancellation; after 90 days, application data will no longer be available.
- Late Fee: WOWAPPS may assess a $30.00 late fee for any payment that is 7 days past due.
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, WOWAPPS may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
WOWAPPS accepts payments via credit/debit card. WOWPPS currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover and VISA credit/debit cards.
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which the customer purchased the WOWAPPS subscription. Customers must cancel their subscriptions at least 7 days prior to their next billing date in order to avoid being charged on the billing date. In the event of cancellation, customers will still have access to their applications through the end of their final billing period. WOWAPPS will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are nonrefundable.
Simply canceling the credit/debit card associated with an WOWAPPS account does not cancel the account. WOWAPPS will continue to treat this as an open account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due account that may be turned over to a third party collection service. It is imperative that you log into your account and shut it down yourself. For help on how to do this click here
Each WOWAPPS customer agrees to provide WOWAPPS 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. Should WOWAPPS receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer's behalf before WOWAPPS has been given a chance to resolve the issue, WOWAPPS has the right to charge the customer for its time spent in resolving such disputes and any associated fees incurred by WOWAPPS, in addition to the $50 chargeback fee mentioned above. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, WOWAPPS retains the right to collect on any Services or fees that are due. WOWAPPS may submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, WOWAPPS has the right to suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
Billing FAQsBilling Policies FAQ